Jerrold Strong's specific
interest is helping people find joy in serving within their God given gifts, talents, and purposes.
Organizational Leadership, Chapman University
- B.A. Human Relations, Golden Gate University
- Certified to
administer and interpret the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator by Type Resources.
- Previous Certified facilitator for "The
7 Habits of Highly Effective People;" "What Matters Most;" and "Principle Centered Leadership," by
- Certified Change Management facilitator by the Cramer Institute, St. Louis, MO.
Geralyn Strong's specific interest is helping people align to their God given gifts and
- Masters Information Systems, University of Phoenix, Washingtom
- MBA, University of Phoenix,
- B.A. Interational Business and Management, University of Colorado
- Previous Certified Product and
Project Managemnet, Change Management, Process Improvement, Microsoft.
- Previous Certified Financial and Credit Analysis,
PO Box 93655, Southlake, TX 76092
Email: Jerrold or Geralyn Strong
We are a veteran owned business.